directions for west derby liverpool

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi... i need some advice for directions to liverpool from west yorkshire i'm visiting friends in west derby liverpol and i am booked into the premier inn at west derby. all the route maps are telling me to take the M62 - M60 - M 62. why can't i stay on the M62 all the way to liverpool.
help please from liverpool members.
p.s is it a straight forward drive ?
cheers
mickcoulson

Sponsored Links
The M62 becomes the M60 as it travels around manky land, you then have to get the right turn off for the M62 as you go around it.
Just follow that all the way down to the end of the motorway and turn right on Queens drive. The place you want is about two miles up on your left.

Have you never heard of Google Maps?

Sponsored Links
Get a computer and look at AA Roadmap etc. Computers are very handy ;)

He did look at a map. He's just checking.

It all came about because the top part of the M60 started life as the M62. Then it all went a bit pear shaped as they tried to incorporate the orbital into it. It's a bit of a pig's ear, especially the Worsley Interchange.

But, follow Liverpool M62 and you should be OK.

As you leave the M62 motorway just follow the road - pass the rows of boarded up houses on the left - take a right turn at the spare land with the burned out cars, go under the flyover and be careful to watch for people dropping things on cars-- and as soon as you see bunches of people walking about in shell suits-- you have reaced your destination .

Dont forget to park your car in a well lit place and lock your doors . :LOL:

He asked for directions to Liverpool, not Manchester :confused:

Looky Looky-- the sacked copper is back .

I was just about to put the fasted route to get out of that hell hole (Liverpool).

Never been sacked from any job I have held....hows the buying and selling old bricks business going?

Don't fook with Peter - he's a cage fighter - he told us so.

Looky Looky-- the sacked copper is back .

I was just about to put the fasted route to get out of that hell hole (Liverpool).

Never been sacked from any job I have held....hows the buying and selling old bricks business going?

He hasnt been able to cement his place in the market, his business is crumbling. Debts are piling up and hes bricking it.

I grew up in West Derby, some good pubs there the Sefton when I was younger and the Jolly Miller when I was a bit older before moving abroad. I used to work in the Halton Castle pub too. Nice part of the city.

You wouldn't know Davy Hale would you ? He was a regular in the Halton Castle years ago.

Cant remember any names it was about 15 years ago. Some boss old regular took the time to show me how to play darts there though.

Sponsored Links
Back