Dirty Dancing..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dayz end for Patrick Swayze ...
--

Sponsored Links
Seems from what I've read/seen, that he was a decent bloke. It's a terrible cancer that one! I sort of see cancer very personally. I see it almost like some evil bastard that I want to tear to pieces. Stupid I know but as I say, it's a personal thing. It's done so much damage to my family.

Anyway, hope his family can find some comfort. RIP son.

Sponsored Links
Purely coincidentally, I watched dirty dancing for the first time last night. I woke this morning to hear the sad news.

oh great :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .. we'll have his movies on all weekend now..
just what we need.. roadhouse and dirty dancing all over the place..

I am sad for this loss.

A very decent bloke IMO who fought his cancer in a way he thought was best. A credit to a proffessional man, and a decent bloke to the end.

RIP Patrick Swales (as my nan used to call him)

Paul

A good actor who will be missed.
The chick flicks he's well known for (Ghost, DD, Roadhouse etc) aren't exactly the kind of movies that I'd expect regulars on here to like.
But check out Uncommon Valour, Point Break and Donnie Darko, these are my Swayze top 3. He was seriously intense in Donnie Darko.

Rip Patrick Swayze

RIP. Maybe not in the same class as De Niro or Brando but still made some good movies. I think he will always be fobndly remembered by the ladies for his Dirty Dancing.

might have been the nicest bloke in the world and wouldn't wish that ending on anyone but I don't think that he was that good an actor..
nothing but a pretty boy who took his shirt off or wore tight trousers..
don't think they'll show ghost though.. might be in bad taste considering...

Underrated as an actor, as many comments here will testify. ;)

A good actor who will be missed.
The chick flicks he's well known for (Ghost, DD, Roadhouse etc) aren't exactly the kind of movies that I'd expect regulars on here to like.
But check out Uncommon Valour, Point Break and Donnie Darko, these are my Swayze top 3. He was seriously intense in Donnie Darko.

Rip Patrick Swayze

point break was a quality film..looks a bit cheesy now

Sponsored Links
Back