Disappearing signatures.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently my signature letting Ellal, JohnD, Bobby Dazzler and John the Plumber know I was ignoring them has offended someone. It’s been removed by a moderator or admin and it appears I’ve now lost the privilege to have a signature. Saves their embarrassment I suppose when they undoubtedly have their snipes at me and get no reminders of their shortcomings in return. :whistle:

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you should save your childish antics for another forum? All this thrilling banter in the GD section is all very well but really it just keeps those of us with some dignity away from it.

Lost my signature (and avatar) privileges a while back...

Ironically mottie thought it quite funny at the time :rolleyes:

All this thrilling banter in the GD section is all very well but really it just keeps those of us with some dignity away from it.
I seem to remember that you are a regular poster to some of my more thrilling threads in the GD. All very dignified. :)

Sponsored Links
Apparently it was personal references I see mods mentioning it on some of your posts asking you to remove them from your signature.

However my only point is that no one knows the person being the username so how personal can the username really be I would argue that usernames are very much impersonal, and therefore in that context how was you having their names in your signature personal?

Apparently it was personal references I see mods mentioning it on some of your posts asking you to remove them from your signature.
(n) I never saw that at all. Who looks at their own posts after posting them?

Your selection of ignoree's seems to me to be like a good wine...... classy, with a fine bouquet and extremely select. A well considered collection.

Apparently my signature letting Ellal, JohnD, Bobby Dazzler and John the Plumber know I was ignoring them has offended someone. It’s been removed by a moderator or admin and it appears I’ve now lost the privilege to have a signature. Saves their embarrassment I suppose when they undoubtedly have their snipes at me and get no reminders of their shortcomings in return. :whistle:
How about using "I don't suffer fools, I ignore them" as your sig ? Have it as a gift from me.

How about using "I don't suffer fools, I ignore them" as your sig ? Have it as a gift from me.
:)

I remember at a parent-teacher meeting many moons ago when my daughter's teacher told me that she (daughter) didn't suffer fools gladly and I responded "Oh, good".

Teacher then said "No, it's not a good thing".

Oh, well.

Sponsored Links
Back