Disgusting Ways To Eat Confectionary

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I like to bite half the chocolate off an M&M, then slide the peanut out, then eat the peanut, then finish off the rest of the shell.

I like to eat the chocolate off a Crunchie first, then eat the cinder toffee.

I like to eat the chocolate off a Kit Kat, then quickly bite it with my incisors into my mouth, like a hamster.

I like to bite the top off a crème egg, then ‘lick out’ the fondant.

I want to have some more – what do you do?

Sponsored Links
gasmarkone said:
Remind me not to spend a lunch break with you then. Aaaaaarrrrggghhh!!

lol. I don't do it in public; it's my dirty, secret, private hobby.

Sponsored Links
I once had to lunch daily with a chap who would lick totally clean [wait for it] his yoghurt lid, and then really quickly clear the pot and absolutely scrape every last lil bit out :D

gasmarkone said:
I once had to lunch daily with a chap who would lick totally clean [wait for it] his yoghurt lid, and then really quickly clear the pot and absolutely scrape every last lil bit out :D

Whats wrong with that, i always lick the lid.

Waste not, Want not ;)

so do i.
why not do that?
or scrape it with spoon?
if you have to take home all your rubbish, then there is nothing worse than a yoghurt smeared box!

apart from the rude thoughts of a ygurty box :rolleyes:

I have five bait boxes to clean daily so it is easier for me if they are kept clean!!

phew..... :LOL: :oops:

MANNERISMS I s'pose is why I find it ammusing. Anyway, Green Day, great line... 'wake me up when September ends...'! Which is how I feel, so I think I'm now going into the 'sitting at a computer close season' now. Could well return when the nights start drawing in [not long now]. And Christmas, Easters gone, kin ell. Bye all ;)

Marianne says it was completely untrue, made up by pervs in the newspaper. Bit of a disappointment for those of us alive in the 70's who took Mick as our role model.

Did you know Marianne Faithful used to be Mick Jagger's girlfriend?

And that's the only sentence that ever contains the words "Mick Jagger" "Girlfriend" and "Faithful"

notb665 said:
what do you do?
I like to work towards my ambition of fitting the entire contents of a pack of Jaffa cakes in my gob (all at once).

I'll do it one day, even if it ki

notb665 said:
I like to bite half the chocolate off an M&M, then slide the peanut out, then eat the peanut, then finish off the rest of the shell.

I like to eat the chocolate off a Crunchie first, then eat the cinder toffee.

I like to eat the chocolate off a Kit Kat, then quickly bite it with my incisors into my mouth, like a hamster.

I like to bite the top off a crème egg, then ‘lick out’ the fondant.

I want to have some more – what do you do?

ever tried a mars bar deep fried in batter....go on,you know you wanna....

Sponsored Links
Back