Disgusting Ways To Eat Confectionary

vokera80e said:
notb665 said:
I like to bite half the chocolate off an M&M, then slide the peanut out, then eat the peanut, then finish off the rest of the shell.

I like to eat the chocolate off a Crunchie first, then eat the cinder toffee.

I like to eat the chocolate off a Kit Kat, then quickly bite it with my incisors into my mouth, like a hamster.

I like to bite the top off a crème egg, then ‘lick out’ the fondant.

I want to have some more – what do you do?

ever tried a mars bar deep fried in batter....go on,you know you wanna....

Being a Jock by birth, I have, yes. They are lovely. But only once in a blue moon!

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
notb665 said:
what do you do?
I like to work towards my ambition of fitting the entire contents of a pack of Jaffa cakes in my gob (all at once).

I'll do it one day, even if it ki . . .

. . . lls you?

Anyway, anyone tried lime and lemon jaffa cakes and blackcurrant ones? They are delish! And i can get through an entire pack of them in one go. I'm a fat bloater, yes. I should know better, yes. But Jaffas only contain 1 gram of fat or something so it cant be that bad for me!! :rolleyes:

notb665 said:
I like to eat the chocolate off a Kit Kat, then quickly bite it with my incisors into my mouth, like a hamster.

Yep me too :LOL:

notb665 said:
I like to bite the top off a crème egg, then ‘lick out’ the fondant.

I bite the top off and then use my fingers to scoop out the fondant. I then put the empty shell on my tongue and suck it until it shrinks!

Hubby says I am disgusting and teach the kids bad habits - do I look like I care?????

I also bite all the chocolate off a jaffa cake, then eat the sponge then eat the jaffa bit & with a twix bar I eat the chocolate, then the biscuit and then the toffee. Messy? Yeah, but what the heck, you only live once!

Oh and mint Aeros get the same treatment - eat the choccy then the minty bit that makes a real mess hahaha

Just as well I don't really have a sweet tooth

Think I saw Natalie Imbruglia (of all people) do this first.

Bite off opposite corners of a penguin (other layered chocolate biscuits are available)

Dip one open corner into the top of your cup of tea, and then suck the other open corner until you feel the tea come through.

Then you will have to be quick, stuff the whole melty penguiny mess in your mouth.

Sponsored Links
Please will you all shut up now, I am trying to lose weight and haven't had any choccy since easter.

hermes said:
Please will you all shut up now, I am trying to lose weight and haven't had any choccy since easter.

Hermes, dont starve yourself of chocolate even when dieting treat yourself to a curly wurly mate :p

You are all warped and dysfunctional. Grown ups eating sweeties like five year olds, disgusting.

You should stick to drinking tea like me, get it into your mouth then kind of slurp it onto the back of your tongue. You get the tea flavour much better, although if you do it in public people think you are a bit
strange

Try biting the two ends off a spira choc bar and sucking your tea up through it

Zampa said:

OMG I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve Spira bars but they are so hard to get hold of round here :(

You can keep your tea though Zampa. Yuk, the smell of it makes me heave :p

Ever tried eating the chocolate off the top of a jaffa cake, then turning it over and eating the sponge so all you've got left is the circle of orangey jelly stuff? Hmmn it's been ages since I had a jaffa cake.....

Kelinik said:
Ever tried eating the chocolate off the top of a jaffa cake, then turning it over and eating the sponge so all you've got left is the circle of orangey jelly stuff . . . . ?
the limey and blackcurranty jelly stuff is nicer :LOL:

Brightness said:
Zampa said:

OMG I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve Spira bars but they are so hard to get hold of round here :(

You can keep your tea though Zampa. Yuk, the smell of it makes me heave :p
Try Scotch whisky then ;)

Prefer vodka but whisky is OK ;) Actually, it's ages since I'e partaken of anything alcoholic.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm *raids cupboard*

Go on...get some down ya neck..straight smirnoff blue even better...:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back