Dish washer problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Matsui MF145 dishwasher that is only 6 months old. I haven't used for a couple of months. When you start a program it sounds like water is going into the machine but then it stops. It then continues to humm and starts to smell like somethings burning.

Cant seem to find Matsui's technical helpline. The number isn't even on the manual!!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Are the rotor arms spraying water? You can open it up to check (it stops when opened) If it smells of burning, then I would advise not to use it, but without knowing what is burning, its hard to advise!

One thing that went wrong with one of our old d/w's was that the machine failed to fill with water, and the heater came on, and melted all the plastic pots and wire racks. Yeah, we laughed too! :evil:

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like its got water going into it, but when the door is opened it doesn't look like the spray arm has been spinning????

Any ideas?

Thanks

is there water in the bottom? (water should cover the bottom, a few inches deep)

is there heat coming from the heater elements in the bottom?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back