Dishwasher connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have bought second hand dishwasher for my kitchen. It is Hotpoint Aquarious Slimline 7808. I know it is very simple to fix it if i already had a dishwasher but unfortunetly there is no dishwasher connection under the sink. I could see two tubes on back of the dishwasher. one is for drainage and other one is for water. I could easily fit draintage tube into my sink's drainage tube. But I am not sure how to fix hot water tube onto sink hot water tube. I could see couple of copper tubes under the sink. Do I need to cut that copper tube and place 'T' there. Other thing I was wondering was how to place plastic dishwasher hot water tube onto copper 'T'.

My washing machine is near by, shall I put 'T' connection on washing machine's hot water inlet and feed it to dishwasher?

Any help would appreciate, i can post the photograph if they help to understand.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
shall I put 'T' connection on washing machine's hot water inlet and feed it to dishwasher?
That's the easiest. You can buy a Y piece for the purpose in the sheds etc. :D

Sponsored Links
washing machine drainage and water inlet pipe to fix dishwasher?

hope you're not going to fill the dishwasher with dirty water from washing machine :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back