Dishwasher indesit DI67

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our dishwasher (Indesit DI 67) is stopping mid cycle. It displays two of the "cycle phase indicating lights" (the first two) which flash. When opened, the tablet has not been dispensed. It's not the salt or rinse aid. Helpfully, our instruction booklet just states "consult a technician". It's not under warrant and Comet want £70 just for coming out to look at it!
Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
I can't help with the problem but not many people know that your consumer rights allow you 6 years on any electrical product to get a partial refund back on a faulty item. check with your local trading standard for more info plus they will also fight your case if your are in the right

Sorry for the long delay, I took it upon myself to look. This is a bit like breaking down in a car; you look under the bonnet and expect to find a big flashing arrow where the problem is. However, back to the dishwasher, I took out the filter and it was blocked inside, passed the actual filter. There was rice in there so I syphoned this out and it works like new. Hope this helps other owners in the future.

Sponsored Links
1 + 2 flashing mean pump out time expired, blocked filter/pump etc as u discovered. regards gazza 57

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back