Dissent is essential to a healthy democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting how here one of the mode.rators has locked a topic.

The topic ran and ran, and members who'd been antagonistic had a rapprochement, some interesting points were raised (one or two of them were even valid), and all seemed to be going well.
Moderator,

Bans, it was going well until BOB DOLE............................

And then as soon as one post criticising (fairly mildly) the mode.rators' actions is made, bang - down comes the lock.

I can only deduce one thing - the mode.rators are genuinely terrified of criticism, or even discussion of their actions, because they know that they behave unreasonably.

Don't know why

Moderator,

Exactly unless you were up at 2:30am to have seen whats happened, I gave BOB DOLE plenty of warnings last night and he was playing a childish game with me until 2:30 in the early hour and I has no choice but hit to the delete button and THAT was not heavy handed after a numerous of warnings

- the fact that Adm.in comes on here and posts lies about what they will do about racism and the advocating of criminal behaviour shows that it is actually site policy...

Sponsored Links

The trouble is, this forum ain't a democracy, more like a dictatorship with secret police who watch your every move, and encourage you to grass on your peers. They are secretly spreading their influence far and wide across the internet and one day we will all be.......sorry, got a bit carried away there. :oops:

just becareful of what you say has the truth will be deleted
and for you two above trying to cause mutiny on this forum you will be made to walk the plank.

Sponsored Links
hermes said:

The trouble is, this forum ain't a democracy, more like a dictatorship with secret police who watch your every move, and encourage you to grass on your peers. They are secretly spreading their influence far and wide across the internet and one day we will all be.......sorry, got a bit carried away there. :oops:

OMG just had a thought - maybe it's them with the silver vans and cameras on the roads :eek: Maybe BIG BROTHER is watching us after all :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Moderator Note

The rules and the etiquette of this forum are quite simple and are spelt out in plain english. Posts are locked when they stray too far from the rules. The forum is not a place for slanging matches whether they are aimed towards other members or mods. If you have a problem with an individual or the actions of moderators then contact admin to resolve the issue.
The decision to lock or delete posts is not taken lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back