Diversity law i think its called? how do you work out or estimate power required?

True - but although it's probably not true of the OP, "KA" probably means nothing to most of the people who ask questions in this forum, and an even higher proportion of the 'general public' - and, for the purpose of the discussion the difference between kW and kVAh is of no consequence.

Kind Regards, John

"KA" means nothing to me either....

Certainly the difference between kW and KVAh is very relevant. One is power, the other is energy.

Sponsored Links
"KA" means nothing to me either....
Whoops - typo in original now corrected (I obviously was meant to be "VA"). Thanks for noticing! Mind you, I presume that "kA" does mean something to you!
Certainly the difference between kW and KVAh is very relevant. One is power, the other is energy.
Good grief - a second Whoops! Sorry - that one also now corrected in original ("kW" should obviously have been "kWh").

It obviously wasn't a good day for me :)

Kind Regards. John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back