Divert a plane then claim asylum.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's globally known that the UK is such a soft touch that five Syrians caught a plane to New York then handed a note to the pilot saying the plane would be set on fire so he landed at Prestwick - where they promptly claimed asylum.

They knew the Yanks would send them packing so dropped off at good Ol' Blighty.

Thanks guys - we really want you here.

I think they'll need to build a new runway at Prestwick for those that want to call the UK home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-22926987 :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Is it time to put YOUR racist T shirt on Joe or is this post which reflects MY sentiments too just good old fashioned common sense.

They should be jailed for terrorism . . end of.

I don't want them in this country. Do you? If so tell us why. If not - then tell us why. (he won't). :rolleyes:

I don't want them in this country. Do you? If so tell us why. If not - then tell us why. (he won't). :rolleyes:

tumblr_m0qoox2Ref1qm37qco1_250.gif

Sponsored Links
I don't want them in this country.

Yep , you are racist.

However if like me you can articulate your reasons....you can avoid such accusations.

Why would I want anyone in the country endangering aircraft? They are terrorists with a scant grasp of law abiding behaviour.

I sincerely hope they have been carted off the Police/justice route and not the asylum seekers/social services route.

Of course their next 15 years in jail are going to cost us plenty...
jeez.. :rolleyes:

No it won't: they'll be out in a couple of years.

Then straight on to benefits which we, generous as we are, will fund of course.

tumblr_m0qoox2Ref1qm37qco1_250.gif

Nothing to do with race. Why are you showing a black kid? It's you that's racist bringing race into a non race situation.

If they were Australian or Kiwis I wouldn't want them either.

Undertand what racism is for fook sake. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't want them in this country.

Yep , you are racist.

However if like me you can articulate your reasons....you can avoid such accusations.

Why would I want anyone in the country endangering aircraft? They are terrorists with a scant grasp of law abiding behaviour.

I sincerely hope they have been carted off the Police/justice route and not the asylum seekers/social services route.

Now explain the racist element. You really don't have clue what racism is. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JOE-1/2

So you are saying you dont want 'Syrians' here and then claiming you are not a racist..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you knob!

You know I would take any Alawite refugees from Syria anyday but you would not have a sodding clue why I would deferentiate do you...

ignorant sexual mother fondler.

:mrgreen:

JOE-1/2

So you are saying you dont want 'Syrians' here and then claiming you are not a racist..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you knob!

You know I would take any Alawite refugees from Syria anyday but you would not have a sodding clue why I would deferentiate do you...

ignorant sexual mother fondler.

:mrgreen:

Showing your true colours now eh? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back