Do I need Planning Permission For a Block / Wood Shed?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi;

Question first, do I need planning permission to replace a part block / part wood shed with a larger one of a similar build structure.

Information:

The existing shed is built up against a high block garden wall (my wall), the block wall forms the back wall of the shed. One side of the shed is block and the other two sides are wooden, the roof is wriggly asbestos.

My intention is to replace the existing structure with a larger one both wider and taller but no higher than my garden wall. The difference in build structure will be that the side and front walls will be Block base to about 1m with the remaining height being wood, the roof will be either wood / felt or wriggly man made roofing materiel.

Attached is a plan I drew of the existing area showing available sizes, the blue horizontal lines represent the width available depending how much wider I want the shed to be?

Thanks for the help.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back