Does anyone know if BG do boiler cover for Ariston Clas he 30 Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks got BG out next week for first inspection etc for boiler cover and that’s when they tell you if they cover your boiler it’s only 7 months old n just want cover for peace of mind they didn’t do our last boiled but it was a really terrible boiler (I know ariston isn’t any worster Bosch) the ariston still has 5 year warranty on it any help would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
It’s more my wife that’s looking for the cover it’s just the last boiler was so bad and we had issue after issue with it she is thinking just get the cover and rest easy, or easier as far as I’m aware the ariston is miles better than the other it was a halstead n basically they had no parts after 5 years hence the new boiler and every plumber basically said when they seen it ohhhh they aren’t good boilers so kind of lost confidence with all boilers didn’t have the cash did a Bosch at short notice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back