Does it matter that we have a lying, dishonest Prime Minister?

No, Bozza is quite unique in his shameless, prolific and damaging lying. News agencies know it, the media, tabloids and the general public. Bozza owns the lying tag. He is our own Donald.
See my last comment

Sponsored Links
We shall see what the courts rule next week, but I suspect they will not rule him to be dishonest

The case hinges on whether the courts have jurisdiction over politics, not whether he has been dishonest.

If the courts rule in favour of the executive, that does not mean he didnt lie.

We know Johnson lied, its in the public domain.

It is also the reason no witness statement has been provided -because we all know a witness statement found to be false would be perjury.

Sponsored Links
The case hinges on whether the courts have jurisdiction over politics, not whether he has been dishonest.

If the courts rule in favour of the executive, that does not mean he didnt lie.

We know Johnson lied, its in the public domain.
Rof ferkin larfin ...Notchy knows more than the Supreme courts !!!!..What a class act.

No wonder the quitters are upset about criticisms regards Boris the Liar. Or the 'father of Lies' as many news channels have referred to him. It speaks volumes when an interviewer refers to Bozzas prolific lying during a light hearted interview of his father.

No, Bozza is quite unique in his shameless, prolific and damaging lying. News agencies know it, the media, tabloids and the general public. Bozza owns the lying tag. He is our own Donald.

Who are these quitters you refer to with such disdain and venom?
The father of lies :LOL: so it's ok to be a liar just not the godfather of..
I think you'll find it's all about what he's doing here not Boris himself. I get it you dont want to leave and like alot of other remainers carry on about everything and the kitchen sink to try and stop the motion.

RWR cry about Blairs lies about going to war but turn a blind eye to Boris lies.

All lies matter.

Lies

They are economical with the actual alletere

:)

There is no press as the phalanx of reporters and camerman look on.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears, it was their final, most essential command."-George Orwell, 1984.

It's a good job that there are some highy educated and well informed people around who are able to tell us that parliament was really shut down for brexit reasons

Blimey :eek: these people are Def on the ball

There are no flies on them if there were they would be paying rent :LOL:

Jeremy Corbyn asked the Queen, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient organisation? Are there any tips you can give me?"
"Well," said the Queen, "The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people." Jeremy Corbyn then asked, "But how do I know if the people around me are really intelligent?" The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle, watch me and listen" The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Prince Charles in here, would you?"
Prince Charles walked into the room and said, "Yes, Mother? The Queen smiled and said to Charles, "Answer me this please Charles. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Without pausing for a moment, Prince Charles answered "That would be me." "Yes, very good!" Said the Queen. Ah ha I get it said Jeremy, thank you Ma'am. And in a great rush he left.
Corbyn went back to Parliament and decided to ask Diane Abbott the same question. "Diane, answer this for me." "Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?" "I'm not sure," said Abbott. And then in true Diane Abbott style she went on to say. "Let me get back to you on that one." She went to her advisers and asked everyone, but none could give her an answer.
Frustrated, Diane went for a coffee and met Nigel Farage. "Nigel, see if you can answer this question." "Yes Diane" replied Nigel. "Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?" Farage immediately answered, "That's easy, it's me!" Abbott grinned, and said, "Good answer Nigel, I see it all now!"
Abbott then, went back to find Corbyn and said to him; "Jeremy, I did some research, and I have the answer to that riddle." "If your mother and father have a child who is not your brother or your sister, the child is Nigel Farage!" Corbyn went red in the face, got up, stomped over to Abbott, and yelled in her face, "No! You bloody idiot! It's Prince Charles!

Sponsored Links
Back