Does it matter that we have a lying, dishonest Prime Minister?

tell me I'm wrong after the supreme court laugh this one out of town Monday
What, you think the SC's decision as to whether Bozzas use of the royal prerogative to suspend parliament was lawful or not and the decision going the way of Bozzas team, will somehow justify all his other lies or render him instantly honest?

Really?

I'm of the opinion that, regardless of the outcome of this hearing, Brexit, Bozza and Britain are still a calamitous FU and it needs sorting. We need some honest liars back in Parliament. Brexit is a toxic mess the UK can do without. We don't need Trumpism on these shores.

Sponsored Links
We shall see what the courts rule next week, but I suspect they will not rule him to be dishonest. There seems to be a labour activist campaign running to call bojo a liar at every opportunity. Proving dishonest intent at a criminal level is a lot harder than the Scottish courts have suggested. We may not be happy that a PM has powers to silence parliament, but I'd be less happy that a court would seek to invite new law for political gain.

There is a long history of authorities bending law to suit their need.

John, there was a referendum and your side lost. Your lot have spent the years since then doing everything possible to overturn the will of the people, your lot don't give a s**t about democracy, never have, but the moment somebody comes along strong enough to fight back, your lot start crying like small children about the damage being inflicted against democracy.

You lost, get over it and grow up you ****.
Here here...well said that man.Maybe the queen's son is currently lieing his azz off!!...lot of it about

Sponsored Links
You are wrong.

Johnson has lied many times and since becoming PM hasctried to subvert democracy.

You can jump and down all you like, Johnson prorogued parliament to avoid debate.

He has tried to push through a no deal by preventing parliament debating it.

Why has he done that?
Because he know, you know, everybody knows there is no majority for no deal.
There was an indicative vote and no deal got totally defeated.

Now try and justfy your claim of fickle and hypocritical to me.....Id like to see examples of how you apply those words to the above.
Remainers have twisted everthing lied and pulled every stunt they can to back Boris into a corner...dirty sneaky low down scum..And then they do not like it when he does not roll over and give in.If some remainer lies his azz off that will be fine with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder the quitters are upset about criticisms regards Boris the Liar. Or the 'father of Lies' as many news channels have referred to him. It speaks volumes when an interviewer refers to Bozzas prolific lying during a light hearted interview of his father.

No, Bozza is quite unique in his shameless, prolific and damaging lying. News agencies know it, the media, tabloids and the general public. Bozza owns the lying tag. He is our own Donald.

Last edited:
There seems to be a labour activist campaign running to call bojo a liar at every opportunity

Come on, are you that much of a tribal Tory that you cant see the lies? -you arent being very honest by deflecting it as a Labour smear campaign.
Proroguing oarliament to prevent democratic debate, really is a big deal.

He lied about reason for proroguing parliament

He lied about working hard on a deal

He lied about there being no press in the hospital -they were standing in the same room

He was sacked twice for inventing things that werent true.

Come on, are you that much of a tribal Tory that you cant see the lies? -you arent being very honest by deflecting it as a Labour smear campaign.
Proroguing oarliament to prevent democratic debate, really is a big deal.

He lied about reason for proroguing parliament

He lied about working hard on a deal

He lied about there being no press in the hospital -they were standing in the same room

He was sacked twice for inventing things that werent true.
All mps lie...get over it

Sponsored Links
Back