Dogs death Nottinghamshire Pc guilty of cruelty

amazing a few months previous,a security guard got jail time etc,for doing exactly the same thing.oh how law is set to different people.
and he still has another dog with him.

makes you wonder,if you gave a police dog a hiding would they just say THATS OK THEN?or would you be done for hurting a serving member of the police?because as i see it.he killed 2 of his colleagues.

Sponsored Links
No, he didnt. This was my point. He kept getting distracted by other issues and simply "forgot" about the dogs. Its not like he was doing other jobs and thinking "i'll see to the dogs afterwards".

A ridiculous thing to say. The guy was a police dog handler, the dogs were his job. Nothing like the job you do, completely different. Police deal with emergencies and life/death situations, this bloke is a total numpty and shouldn't be playing such an important role in society.

If you feel so sorry for him, maybe you could offer him a job stacking your shelves?

The guy was a police dog handler, the dogs were his job.
Exactly.

Why did his line managers not recognise that someone with OCD who was depressed was in no fit state to tend for animals?

What was he doing at the time that he was supposed to be handling dogs? How come noone put 2 and 2 together and worked out that maybe he should be with his dogs.

Just what sort of police force is this - sounds blase and incompetent. Again, I say that there needs to be an investigation into who's was running the shop at the time!!!

No, he didnt. This was my point. He kept getting distracted by other issues and simply "forgot" about the dogs. Its not like he was doing other jobs and thinking "i'll see to the dogs afterwards".

A ridiculous thing to say. The guy was a police dog handler, the dogs were his job. Nothing like the job you do, completely different. Police deal with emergencies and life/death situations, this bloke is a total numpty and shouldn't be playing such an important role in society.

If you feel so sorry for him, maybe you could offer him a job stacking your shelves?
I was just putting another slant on it. Many people have a habit of only seeing things from one perspective. As someone who has a busy and hectic job, and is expected in 3 places at once, I can appreciate how this guy might have . . . anyway, if you dont appreciate my input, perhaps I wont bother in future.

And no Joe, its not okay to kill your kids. Dont be so ridiculous. :evil:

Sponsored Links
The guy was a police dog handler, the dogs were his job.
Exactly.

Why did his line managers not recognise that someone with OCD who was depressed was in no fit state to tend for animals?

!!!
If he was a **** Head he`d be fine with the line managers and their Canteen Culture - dead dogs or no dead dogs

amazing just read up on the attack of a guide dog by another dog,well the git was banned from keeping dogs for 10 years,3 month jail term suspended for 2 years,150 hrs of unpaid work,also ordered to pay compensation to the guide dog association to the tune of 1200,and 500 quid in compensation to the owner of the guide dog.
i remember watching the video bloody nasty,i hope the guide dog has no lasting problems.

SO WHY THE FECK wasnt the police dog handler banned from keeping dogs,especially as they are colleagues?????

SO WHY THE f**k wasnt the police dog handler banned from keeping dogs,especially as they are colleagues?????

bit of a stupid question, are you really naive enough not to answer that yourself?

Sponsored Links
Back