Doing jobs for neighbours.

Sponsored Links
Funny how female neighbours, when they approach you with a beaming smile and much bonhomie always want something.......but for the other 51 weeks in the year they’ll hardly give you the time of day :whistle:
John :)

female neighbours,
One done a favour for me. Many years ago I had digestion problems, and was told to drink breast milk. Fortunately, a neighbour had given birth and had surplus, so I was offered some. Any way, I'd been sucking for a while and she started to moan and wriggle, I thought I was hurting her, but carried on. Then she asked me if there was anything else I'd like, I said a digestive wouldn't go amiss.:D

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
One done a favour for me. Many years ago I had digestion problems, and was told to drink breast milk. Fortunately, a neighbour had given birth and had surplus, so I was offered some. Any way, I'd been sucking for a while and she started to moan and wriggle, I thought I was hurting her, but carried on. Then she asked me if there was anything else I'd like, I said a digestive wouldn't go amiss.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

I've been doing jobs for my neighbours all my life.
Also, I am the unofficial tool hire place :ROFLMAO:
I don't do big jobs for them for all reasons mentioned, but I supervise and project manage for free.
When I say free, I mean...
I haven't bought any wine or beer for the last 5/6 years.
Christmas pamper basket keep us going until Easter, then there's more.
However, I have only received one out of hours visit for a front door that wouldn't shut, my neighbours are considerate.
What I don't really like is when they ask me to borrow an expensive tool, knowing that I will go over and do the work.
Just ask you mug, I tell them! :ROFLMAO:

Au contraire...

I've got skills to offer...

You're just a creepy old f**cking spiv!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

0B71F54C-986A-45C7-B59F-C02F1E2E2B40.jpeg

Back