Dominic Cummings says UK always intended to ditch NI protocol

Sponsored Links

when I present the evidence they are, suddenly you don’t want discuss it.
I've included it in with the tactic number 6, "I was only joking".
They realise their argument doesn't hold water, they're embarrassed and they want you to gloss over their embarrassment and forget about it.

Sponsored Links
I've included it in with the tactic number 6, "I was only joking".
They realise their argument doesn't hold water, they're embarrassed and they want you to gloss over their embarrassment and forget about it.

It was a clever strategy by Johnson to claim Brexit is done.

What it actually means is: “I don’t want to talk about Brexit damage nor take responsibility for it.

You claimed UK are not lowering standards.

when I present the evidence they are, suddenly you don’t want discuss it.

The argument will only be done and dusted when Brexit supporters start being honest.
I don’t really think an article from green peace counts as evidence or that a ‘failure to guarantee’ something that hasn’t happened anyway counts either.

I don’t really think an article from green peace counts as evidence
You may not value the evidence from Greenpeace, but that alone does not invalidate the evidence.

I don’t really think .... that a ‘failure to guarantee’ something that hasn’t happened anyway counts either.
It illustrates an intent not to guarantee standards, despite claiming they would, which I think was Notch7's point.

I don’t really think an article from green peace counts as evidence or that a ‘failure to guarantee’ something that hasn’t happened anyway counts either.
I should have included the links to those quotes, they came from about different sources.

The real purpose of Brexit was always greed and self interest: one only has to look at the connections Tory MPs have with disaster capitalists, hedge fund managers, fossil fuel interests, billionaires in tax havens, US libertarian groups.

https://www.desmog.com/2020/02/13/m...overnment-and-tufton-street-lobbying-network/

why is Matthew Elliott a Top Tory advisor….he is closely tied to Koch brothers

243890196_2900811823563282_1393078978609036626_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back