door & side panel replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

okay I appreciate my question is vague because I'm not going to give much to go on, but can anyone give me a ballpark as to how much it will cost to replace this with a middle of the range white UPVC door and side panel:

I think the total width is circa 2m (so could go for a door 76, 84, 92cm frame width with remainder comprising side panel) not sure re: frame height. Side panel wise I'd be looking at a basic bottom half solid panel, top half glass.

I appreciate there are many variables, but can you give a ballpark as to what I should expect to pay for a company to supply/fit new stuff and remove all old stuff from site? Closer to £1,000 or £2,000? I'm going to view the place next week and want to use replacement of the door as a bargaining tool on price along with other things.

I'm in Scotland btw if that has any impact on things.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back