double garage quotes

C

christian1973

i want a double garage built its detached and will have flat roof it will be about 16ftx18ft any ideas how much this will cost me labour only or if anyone can work it out an idea including materials

Sponsored Links
it really depends on where you are in the country, how easy the job is, anything else involved, footings etc, best get several quotes, its the only sure way you will know

I know people offer free quotes.BUT they expect a chance to get the job :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
For building firms, a very rough rule of thumb is one third for materials, one third for labour, the last third pays for overheads and profit.

If you cost up your materials, this is about the minimun you'd expect to pay for labour. Double it to find a rough top end figure.

The difference doesn't just depend on greed of the builders, it also depends how well this rough rule works out for your particular project.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back