Double Pole RCBO what makes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My attention has been draw that Contactum CPBRxx2 where xx is current rating is a double pole RCBO a little more expensive than the CPBRxx1 single pole version but would be well worth it when fault finding to be able to isolate the neutral specially with a TT supply.

What I wonder do all manufactures do similar products or is this a Contactum special. Up to seeing these units the only double pole RCBO's were also double width.

Seems I have not been reading my trade mags and keeping updated wonder if you can get double pole MCB's in the same way? Being able to switch neutral with line would make fault finding so much easier than opening board and testing each neutral.

Sponsored Links
Hager do a circuit breaker which monitors the live current and switches both live and neutral when it opens in a single module device.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back