DOWNLOAD NOVICE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive never ever downloaded anything before and would love to download some albums. Heres my questions,
1.Can you recommend a good download site. Ive looked at reviews and now my mind is boggled, too many opinions.
2.Is it pretty straight forward? :oops:
The reason Im nervous is because I used "Blubster" once and it completely screwed up my computer and took ages to sort it out :mad: .
I have Windows Vista.
Cheers :D

Sponsored Links
Are you looking to d/load for free or to pay?
I d/load for free & never had problems.

If you are using a file sharing site (torrent file) its not legal, copy write & all that stuff.
If you are d/loading from a retailer, you pay & its legal.

Sponsored Links
Torrent sites are pretty good and I always read the comments on torrents before I download them - most people are quite vocal if it's a dodgy download. If there are no comments, I tend not to download. I also use uTorrent to download with.

Any file sharing system is open to virus. And Malware plus adverts. I have in past downloaded what I thought was a song only to get some yank telling me to got to www.silly.com or some other annoying rubbish.

So take your pick. Go for free and take a chance or pay and be safer. However normally one can tell which are which and up to now my virus checker has found them.

So use Linux. You can still get the virus down loaded but it's unlikely to harm your system. So if song will not play delete file. I still have duel boot and sometimes I even run Mempis but very rare these days. OK yes you can get virus on Linux but very very rare it does any harm.

The only good thing about limewire, is you can hear the music before the d/load is finished.
But & there is a BIG BUT...
I would never use Limewire again..tried it twice...twice big pc problems.

Sponsored Links
Back