Dpilomat ADP8322 re-programming the circuit board

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our Diplomat ADP8322 dishwasher packed up & a new circuit board was identified as being required.

However the board apparently needs to be re-programmed and the suppliers of the part don't have the programming code which is retained by the installers (we think MFI ... who are now facing liquidation?). The machine was bought by the previous owners of the house we've moved in to so we don't have any contractual/warranty rights.

Can anyone advise about re-programming codes?

Many thanks.

Derek King

Sponsored Links
Hiya,
ADP8322 is a Whirlpool appliance.
What was the original problem?
What is the part number of the pcb?

Hi
Thanks very much for the reply - I've just got back home and have emailed your queries to the guy repairing our machine. I'll come back immediately I get a response.

Best wishes
Derek

Hi again
Sorry to take so long, but here's the information I have:
the dishwasher runs for 10 minutes then pumps out. I noticed it did a series of 4 beeps with a break & kept on with that error notification cycle.

the reference number I've been given is: Wpl.481221838615.

I hope that means something to you!

Best wishes

Derek

Sponsored Links
emailed your queries to the guy repairing our machine.

is that not what you pay him for? to repair your DW

If he does not know how to do it, then you need some one who knows what they are doing or a new DW.

what's wrong with a sink and a squirt of washing up liquid?

Breezer:
I'm told that manufacturers are starting to encode some of their components so that independent repairers cannot carry out repairs & the manufacturers own technicians have to be used.

Your repairer is talking rot. Whirlpool have always supplied end user pcbs. Blanks were used by Whirlpool engineers who could write the software to them on site.
I know because I'm ex Whirlpool

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back