Drafty window

3 May 2021
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi folks,

The house we moved into seems to have older upvc windows. There are no adjusters on them, only top hung hinges.
One hinge looks like it's been poorly installed and causes a gap in the top corner.
Can I add closing wedges to tighten this or is it best to replace the hinge?
Riveted onto the frame/sash. Thanks.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links