Dragons Den

J

joinerjohn

Paddy goes on Dragons Den and shows them his fathers shotgun and gamekeepers pouch. Theo Paphitis says " Well Paddy, what's your idea?"

Paddy says " Well Theo, it's a simple concept really,,, Put the money in the f*****g bag." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I got thrown out of a Muslim clothes shop the other day...
All I asked for was a bomber jacket. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Typical scumbag comments!!

It's just what the forum does'nt need and why it's losing decent members FFS :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

It's just what the forum does'nt need and why it's losing decent members FFS :rolleyes:
FFS does one not appreciate a bit of humour, just because it's not so called PC.
Does not prevent one from laughing!
Go on have a chuckle to yourself!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How come Homes can't take a joke without insulting someone, ie. doing the same thing that he is no doubt criticising them for?

You're not a decent member, but you are one that wouldn't be missed if you left.

Typical humourless, right-on lefty.

Only trouble is, there is an element of truth in these jokes. Go on, deny it!

FFS does one not appreciate a bit of humour, just because it's not so called PC.
Does not prevent one from laughing!
Go on have a chuckle to yourself!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

There is a line between racist posts, and humourous posts, and I think this broke that line. I find it in bad taste, although I'm white British. Wrong wrong wrong. racist.

Sponsored Links
Back