Drainage Channel compatibility

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I am laying a new path besides our house, which will continue into a lager patio area. I intend on running the flags away from the property, drainage being provided at the foot of a small retaining wall approximately 1m from the house. I wish to use a grated channel here, at foot the wall. This same wall runs along half the width of the house. Where the wall ends, the patio area begins. At this juncture, I was hoping to continue the drainage using a more discreet slotted channel because at this point it will run through the patio section. Continuing the grated channel through the patio area will look unsightly. (or so the Mrs tells me) Are there any brands of drainage channels that are interchangeable/compatible with each other. More specifically, I want to connect a grated channel to a slotted channel, ensuring the top line of each different unit be inline (the top of the grate with the top of the slot). Our preferred choice of colour would be grey if possible, but not important.
Many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20210411_092514682_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210411_092514682_HDR.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 56
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back