Draper Expert Brush cutter two stroke

thank you John but as the problem arose I thought it best to cut my losses and send it all back and look for another one, went in the post yesterday evening also the sales staff were not very helpful at all, just did not seem bothered

regards

Sponsored Links
Yep, a good move (y)
I only have Stihl / Husqvarna / Honda stuff personally but if offers come up at Lidl or whatever, who can argue with a 3 year warranty!
John :)

will look out for that can you recommend Stihl and Husqvarna

Strimmer wise, the best I've found is the Honda four stroke UMK series.....maybe a bit on the pricey side but a brilliant starter and simple line replacement. I'm sure Stihl or whatever would have a similar product.

Sponsored Links
Thank you also I see when googleing for draper cylinder and pistons I found that Woostar supplies a cylinder and piston complete for £12 but wondering whether this would suit me as the bolt holes and fuel and exhaust are all the same but it is 49cc whats your thoughts on this please

Its really impossible to tell without knowing the specification.....49cc from 32cc is a fair jump, I don't know if:
The fitting to the crank case is the same size, bolt wise;
The length of the connecting rod length may not be the same.
The barrel will be a bit bigger I imagine, therefore I don't know if the outer cowlings or whatever will fit.
Sorry - wish I could help but I think you need to contact whoever is supplying those parts.

after I posted the last message I realised the same thing will look to buying a new one must have had a senior moment

Regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back