Drayton Digistat 3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have one of these new Digistat 3 with the PCM function but have identified a few quirks. For example:

At the moment it’s set to 20.3 degrees and the recorded temperature is saying 20. For teh last 3 hours it’s been turning the heating on about every 15mins for about 1 min. This is not enough time to get the radiators warm so the temperature does not rise.

Also last night it was set all evening to 21 degrees, then for no reason it decides not to put any heat on and the temperature drops to 20.7 degrees, at this point I had to put it in manual mode at say 23 degrees to get some heat in the radiators. I had to set to 23 degrees because if I had not, the unit would have only put the heat on for about 1 minute and it would not have raised the temperature problem above).

Any other users here with experience of the digistat 3 (pos or neg)

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The 0.5 degrees refers to teh accuracy of the temperature sensor, not the units ability, or not, to track actual temperature.

I have made a request of the manf, but you know what's likely to come back. That's why i was after actual user experience.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back