Drayton Digistat receiver question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need a new Drayton Digistat SCR receiver, as the one on the wall isn't putting my combi heating on. The green override button lights up, but no power. Having linked it out, it works, and when the receiver is taken off the backplate there's a little rattling sound like something's loose inside.

Can you get the receiver's without having to buy the transmitter as a whole new kit? Or if not, would the receiver with the Digistat +RF be compatiable with , +3RF transmitter, as it's a bit cheaper :)

Any help much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Can you get the receiver's without having to buy the transmitter as a whole new kit?
Probably not.

Sometimes they change the operating radio frequency

Or if not, would the receiver with the Digistat +RF be compatiable with , +3RF transmitter

It probably would

If no one posts after me with a specific answer you would be best off contacting the manufacturer.

Amusingly one of my customers took their TX unit with them when they moved out of the flat !

So in theory they need a TX unit and you need the RX unit.

But as stated there has been a change of operating frequency and type of receiver.

Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back