Drayton Digistat RF2 'Wireless Ststem'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just as the weather gets colder, this is when I really noticed that my Drayton Digistat RF2 Wireless system was being tempremental.
Like HeyJude my SCR receiver attached to the boiler has the red led illuminated continually more often than not. The problem with my system is that the timings and settings I have set are not always being recieved by the SCR reciever, especially when the time settings change on the Digistat from time setting 1to time setting 2 and than 3, the SCR reciever doesn't seem to recognisedthe change and will therfore stop the boiler working leaving the red light to stay on and the air temperature in my house will slowley plumet. To kick start the boiler I have to keep using the overide button to start the boiler up again, this works ok as long as I'm in the house but when Ive come home from work to discover the house temperature is not what it should be at 6pm in the evening because the SCR reciever did not receive signal to up the temperature and has cut out again. I have changed the batteries the correct way even when they didn't need replacing because I thought this would correct it, which I thought it had for a few days, now the problem seems to be back again. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem and can offer any advise to keep the boiler running without it cutting out, when the timings change?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back