Drill/Cut hole in Cooker Hood chimney

When I installed my hood, I included a double pole switch up high and an inline IEC power to allow the hood to be easily removed if needed.
Because my hood vents into boxed in ducting, the cable goes through a U shaped hole/slot made by me and lined with a gasket/ edge protector.
 
Have never seen that done, pointless and would just collect grease . Do you know most installers?
I'll rephrase that. Most instalations I have seen. Not sure how it would collect grease anymore than the chimney or hood
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top