Drug addict has vasectomy for cash

Sponsored Links
Yeh, not as if poor or underprivileged kids are an endangered species is it?

Didn't a certain Austrian corporal have similar ideas regarding "life unworthy of life"?

Didn't a certain Austrian corporal have similar ideas regarding "life unworthy of life"?

He was not paying them for volunteering!

This is not about unworthy life, it is about stopping drug addicts from brining children into a life of suffering.

Was listening to a mother on radio today saying that she thought this was a good idea.

One of her daughters a drug addict had given birth to five children. One was living with her, one with a drug addicted father, one with the daughters younger sibling and the other two in a children's home.

Sponsored Links
one BIG reason why this is a really bad idea.

right, think about it from a drug addicts point of view,
i get money for doing this, i get a hit that will fix a short term rattle! yay!

ok long term if this person ever gets back on there feet, fk i cant have kids any more.

not all drug addicts stay addicts, some do turn them self around, this ****s them up even worse then the drugs.

With a bit of luck, this drug addict will have enough to OD on his favourite illegal substance. One problem solved. ;) ;)

the odds are still of them being a menace to society and making other menaces.

one or two sucesses in a sea of bad apples hardly makes for a good reason to say no to it.

so you will mess one persons chances for the sake of the others.

is this what england has become? why dont we stop looking down at them and think why and how can we help the person, that does not mean rehab but help each as they come.

the main problem is smack, which, people take to dumb them self. lets fix the problems that cause it not say who can bread and who cant, whats going to happen next? we stop all on benifits?

come on get real or at least a hart

[edit]
as for adoping kids, thats not really the same as having your own. not at all.

so you will mess one persons chances for the sake of the others.

is this what england has become? why dont we stop looking down at them and think why and how can we help the person, that does not mean rehab but help each as they come.

the main problem is smack, which, people take to dumb them self. lets fix the problems that cause it not say who can bread and who cant, whats going to happen next? we stop all on benifits?

come on get real or at least a hart

[edit]
as for adoping kids, thats not really the same as having your own. not at all.

I think all drug addicts should have free access to bread.

what? cant argue my points because they are right so you pick up on my spelling? if your that thick that you cant see its ment to say breed then that says it all about you.

get a life man, end of

what? cant argue my points because they are right so you pick up on my spelling? if your that thick that you cant see its ment to say breed then that says it all about you.

get a life man, end of

Sorry, you are right, I should not have picked on your spelling mistake. :oops:

We had this discussion not so long a go so I will keep it brief. If people can be tempted into giving up their ability to have kids for 200 quid we can pretty much be sure they would have been naff parents anyway

We had this discussion not so long a go so I will keep it brief. If people can be tempted into giving up their ability to have kids for 200 quid we can pretty much be sure they would have been naff parents anyway

That must be the least offencive post you have ever made.

The warning must have worked as intended. ;)

Means we pay £200 upfront, or £200, 000+ over the next few decades.

Supposedly it costs 200 grand to raise a child.

Seems a bargain ;) .

Cheers

G

Sponsored Links
Back