Dt92 Thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for some help/info, In between the timer going off mid morning and coming on again around tea time the dt92 indicates no signal, I'd like to know if that is normal, And also the call for heat flame sign comes on two seconds after the bd91 relay box green light comes on and the green light goes off two seconds before the call for heat flame goes off. also is tha normal operation. Changed the battries two weeks back as the heating wouldn't turn off but this don't seem right. But other than what I have just written the system is working coming on and off when it should and keeping the correct temp, I'am just a bit concerned. Any help or information would be very welcome Thank you, Cheers. Dean. Almost forgot system as been working fine last five years with no changes.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like it's not wired correctly. I think the installer has put the switch Live from the programmer into the permanent Live terminal of the BDR91

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back