duuo trailers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You're my last hope, can anyone help? Thinking of buying the basic, smaller, Duuo 'foldaway' trailer, but can't find a dealer anywhere near to me, to go view it. I need to see it because having severe arthritis, I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to lift it up in it's folded position,(up onto it's casters). I live near to Dudley, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, or a 20 mile radius, etc., does anyone know anyone, that supplies and has these trailers in stock in these areas, or is there anybody that has one, that I could call to your convenience, to see if I can lift it?. Be very grateful if you can help or advise. Cheers.

Sponsored Links
You're my last hope, can anyone help? Thinking of buying the basic, smaller, Duuo 'foldaway' trailer, but can't find a dealer anywhere near to me, to go view it.
My local B&Q sell them although I didn't buy mine from them
I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to lift it up in it's folded position,(up onto it's casters).
I'm a fit guy doing regular gym/weightlifting and I would say it's not easy to do the lifting on your own although I can lift it, forget the simple video :!: :rolleyes: Your best bet is to pop down to your nearest B&Q warehouse to try it out as it's not on their website

Do halfrauds still do them?

Edit: i think the 'trailer warehouse' (google it) is up north somewhere

Sponsored Links
Back