Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,682 Reaction score 15,475 Country 11 Aug 2026 #61 opps said: Anywho, hope you got things sorted. Click to expand... Thanks mate, after I have finished with my amazing operation, hopefully nobody else will get suckered into this farce.
opps said: Anywho, hope you got things sorted. Click to expand... Thanks mate, after I have finished with my amazing operation, hopefully nobody else will get suckered into this farce.
O opps Joined 16 Jun 2006 Messages 13,468 Reaction score 3,352 Location London Country 11 Aug 2026 #62 Highway Man said: Thanks mate, after I have finished with my amazing operation, hopefully nobody else will get suckered into this farce. Click to expand... Best of luck. Fingers crossed.
Highway Man said: Thanks mate, after I have finished with my amazing operation, hopefully nobody else will get suckered into this farce. Click to expand... Best of luck. Fingers crossed.