DW602bi help please, full salt container empties in one wash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I haved a DW602bi dishwasher, which normally operates OK. 2 days ago the plates and glasses were cloudy and spotted and also tasted salty. So I topped up rinse aid and salt and ran again. Still no better.

I am using on a full wash cycle with Finish Quantum tablets as we have been doing for years. Salt and rinse aid are set for low dispension as we are using quantum (have jsut discovered I shouldn't actually need the salt with quantum as my water hardness is 17-23 deg clarke but hasn't been a prob.

Normally I only have to top up the salt every 2 months or so but right after this wash it was empty. Emptied DW and ran a dishwasher cleaning product through it. Filled up again and ran again. Once again plates etc spotted and salty, salt container completely emptied.

Have checked filters and cleaned them. Spray arms are clean inside and free of obstruction. Unsure what else to check.

Any ideas where to start please?

Thanks for reading,

Jamie

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back