E-Mail story

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
An amazing story about an E-Mail gone wrong;

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of their hectic schedules the husband flew to Florida on the Thursday with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel and found the room had it's own computer so he decided to send his wife an e-mail. However he mis-spelt one letter on the e-mail address and not realising his error sent it.

Meanwhile somewhere in Houston a woman had just returned home from her husbands funeral. The woman decided to check her e-mail for any messages of sympathy from family and friends. After reading the first e-mail she screamed and fainted. Her son rushed into the room and saw the computer screen which read;

To; My Loving Wife.
Subject - I've arrived.
Sent October 6th 2006.

I know you are surprised to hear from me.They have computers here now and you are allowed to send messages to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checking in.I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.
PS. Sure is freaking hot down here!

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
wouldn't it be great if you could set up an e-mail bomb that sent that from some anonymous website if you didn't log on to it once a week.....

some kind of e-mail will place...?

Sponsored Links
Back