Postcard from hell

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
THIS IS IMPORTANT

BEWARE and tell everybody you can think of!!! Better to be safe than sorry

VIRUS COMING !

Hi All,

I checked with Norton Anti-Virus, and they are gearing up for this virus!

I checked Snopes , and it is for real. Get this E-mail message sent around to your contacts ASAP.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS!

You should be alert during the next few days. Do not open any message with an attachment entitled POSTCARD FROM HALLMARK , regardless of who sent it to you.

It is a virus which opens A POSTCARD IMAGE, which 'burns' the whole hard disc C of your computer.

This virus will be received from someone who has your e -mail address in his/her contact list.
This is the reason you need to send this e -mail to all your contacts. It is better to receive this message 25 times
than to receive the virus and open it.

If you receive an email entitled "POSTCARD," even though it was sent to you by a friend, do not open it! Shut down
your computer immediately. This is the worst virus announced by CNN.

It has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever.

This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and there is no repair yet for this kind of Virus.

This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the vital information is kept.

SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS.
REMEMBER: IF YOU SEND IT TO THEM, YOU WILL BENEFIT ALL OF US

Sponsored Links
Still don't believe it, burning a copy of the C drive and deleting the Zero sector even though you haven't actually run anything?
Sounds like a load of rubbish to me.

Sponsored Links
Some people are so thick they couldn't recognize a chain letter if it slapped them in the face.

Love it when numpties forward a critical virus warning which claims the threat has been verified by Norton, Snopes and Microsoft - without first checking with ANY of those that it isn't a hoax!

Just makes them look like thick ****s! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Love it when numpties forward a critical virus warning which claims the threat has been verified by Norton, Snopes and Microsoft - without first checking with ANY of those that it isn't a hoax!

Just makes them look like thick ****s! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Why have a dog and bark yourself!! :LOL: :LOL:

...I checked with Norton Anti-Virus, ...

...I checked Snopes...

No you didn't

Why do you tell such dreadful lies?

Thanks for pointing that out, it was an email i received which i thought would be of use to my (friends lol) on diynot, i just copied and posted it, i wouldn't recognize a virus if it hit me between the eyes but by posting it here if its not a danger someone will soon let you know.

It's not about computer knowledge (or lack thereof), the style of writing, use of capital letters, claims made and so on should at the very least arouse some suspicion.

I am expecting my dad to send this to me (again!).

I really wish people would not be so stupid to believe everything they receive by email and send these things on.

I have a spare HD, loaded with xp, might want to try opening that if I get one sent! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back