BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY .....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is this another hoax or is it for real??

VERY URGENT.........PLEASE READ AND SEND TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS NOTICE TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CONTACTS!

In the coming days, you should be aware.....Do not open any message with an attachment called: Invitation FACEBOOK, regardless of who sent it. It is a virus that opens an OlympIc torch that burns the whole hard disc C of your computer.

This virus will be received from someone you had in your address book. That's why you should send this message to all your contacts. It is better to receive this email 25 times than to receive the virus and open it.

If you receive an email called: Invitation FACEBOOK, though sent by a friend, do not open it and delete it immediately. It is the worst virus announced by CNN. A new virus has been discovered recently that has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever.

It is a Trojan Horse that asks you to install an adobe flash plug-in. Once you install it, it's all over. And there is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the vital information of their function is saved.

SNOPES SAYS THIS IS TRUE
http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/facebook.asp>

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Any email that says "send this to everyone you know" usually is a scam.

You get any emails from Facebook?... go and log onto your Facebook account and check out the notifications instead.

I delete so many emails offereing me weird and wonderful things.... it's not worth being drawn in !!

You get any emails from Facebook?... go and log onto your Facebook account and check out the notifications instead.

I delete so many emails offereing me weird and wonderful things.... it's not worth being drawn in !!

Ha! quote; it's not worth being drawn in!!

Why do we always let ourselves get drawn into meaningless arguments with certain individuals on this forum??

Ha! quote; it's not worth being drawn in!!

Why do we always let ourselves get drawn into meaningless arguments with certain individuals on this forum??

Charming!! ... proves you don't the capacity for a rant and a sober side... like some of us.. lighten up FFS !!!

Sponsored Links
Back