E11 FAULT WITH HOOVER WASHER DRYER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi having problems with my hoover washer dryer has an e11 fault i replaced the ntc in sep and it had been fine for 2 months but the fault has returned i have been managing to turn on and on the machine and getting through the wash but it is getting worse and the fault is on almost constantly could it be that the ntc has a fault please help

Sponsored Links
OK back to basics.....Read your previous thread again. The question has already been answered :rolleyes:
Ok....you checked the thermostats & for loose connections...but did you check the heater element resistance or NTC function???
E11 is a well known quirk on these machines. If the NTC has spade terminals make sure the wires are solidly attached to them.
Then remove the NTC & measure the resistance cold....then hot. At 25C it should measure 48kohm, if you partially submerge the NTC body hot water (85 - 90C) the resistance should drop to around 2kohm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back