Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Finished scoffing yours yet?
Need something nice to watch being talked about:cool:
I only got one egg from my family :(
mind you I fully aim to get stuck into the kids enourmous stash, yummy :D

Sponsored Links
Well i'm such a caring farther, i've started eating the kids eggs.
In my of thinking is i'd rather get fatter, then them put the weight on :LOL:
In the long run they thank me. :LOL:

I didn't get an egg. Think they are a waste of money :rolleyes: Kids got one egg and a big bar of chocolate each from us & money from their Granny :D

Sponsored Links
I went a bit overboard this year,my 3 girls got about 15 eggs each and then more of the family :eek: But i've been a bit sneaky this year and i've been pinching the sweets to go with them then putting the boxes all back together so it looks like they havent been touched :oops: Well the oldest are only 5 so they wont notice :D

mandiehun said:
But i've been a bit sneaky this year and i've been pinching the sweets to go with them then putting the boxes all back together so it looks like they havent been touched :oops: D

I tried that one a couple of years ago but got discovered. My kids now inspect the eggs every morning that they are on display to check for signs of tampering, and once they are handed out on easter sunday, any chocky that isn't scoffed before I get up is squirrelled away into places that I can never find (and believe me, I have looked), and so I have to resort to begging for small choclatey handouts and the kids take great delight in asking me if I have been good etc. etc. before offering me so much as a single chocolate button. :(

Sponsored Links
Back