Education Level.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A lot of the better educated middle class types voted remain because they had got used to the availability of cheap labour to clean their houses or windows.
One well known journalist is quoted as saying he couldn't wait for the accession states to join the EU because he had got fed up trying to find plumbers and other tradesmen who didn't talk in telephone numbers when asked for a quote.
Wasn't it Jeremy Paxman the highly paid celebrity BBC interviewer who was outed by the newspapers for keeping Romanians in his garage, he had them doing his garden and cleaning his car, he said they had a "good work ethic"(Euphemism for will work for peanuts) this is why the so called well educated voted remain.

Have you seen any evidence suggesting that it does? Yes.

Have you seen any evidence suggesting that it doesn't? No.

You just believe what you want to believe, and ignore evidence.

Dummy.
Better educated doesn't make you a better person than someone who is less educated, a lot of remainers voted to remain out of selfish self interest.

The older you are the less likely you are to be degree educated. Its simply about access at the time you were studying. Any link to education levels and remain/leave vote hasn't taken the age distribution in to account. It is the same argument that Labour voters are better educated than Conservative. Its nonsense without making a peer comparison.

Have you ever seen anybody assert that? I haven't. Perhaps it is one of tranny's little jibes

Or maybe you are building a straw man so you can moan about it.
Yes JohnD,funnily enough I have read you make that assertion,or you going to dance around head of a pin about"all"tending" etc etc.

a lot of remainers voted to remain out of selfish self interest.
Bearing in mind that no one knows what will happen either way, is that not obvious and to be expected?

On the other hand we have posters here who have virtually said they voted to leave because they think it would be better for the country but don't mind if they themselves end up destitute.
I don't know if you considered that noble or downright stupid.

Have you seen any evidence suggesting that it does? Yes.

Have you seen any evidence suggesting that it doesn't? No.

You just believe what you want to believe, and ignore evidence.

Dummy.
You talk utter crap JohnD,,,make it up as you go along.

I wonder why he made such as fuss about less-educated people tending more to Quitting and more-educated people tending more to Remain?

We all know it's true

How do we know it’s true? Was there a survey of all voters or were our votes compiled and sorted into education levels?

please do not falsify quotes

I was making a point, italicised the amended part, and added the "Corrected for you" phrase to demonstrate that.
There was no intention to "falsify" anything, nor attempt to portray the amended quote as anything other than amended.

Sponsored Links
Back