Electric Gates - Help required!

L

localyokel

:( I need some help regarding setting up some electric gates on our drive, as the people who installed them have long gone and I don't know the best way to resolve this.

The gates are powered by BFT subterranean motorised actuators via a BFT Control system using infra red beam detection and magnetic locks.

Does anyone know any contacts who could advise or help with this? I live in the South West near Chippenham, in Wiltshire.

Basically the gates need maintenance and the programming set up correctly as I think it has 'defaulted' to the standard program and it is putting a lot of strain on the motors at the moment.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thats' just the sort of immature reaction I wouldn't expect from professional people.

Listen, mate. I've grifted hard for many years for everything I have and am always willing to help others who need a hand so as you don't know me, don't prejudge me for who I am. T5£t4er!
What's the issue here? I have some gates that are moved by electric. So what? It beats getting out of the car when its p*&*ing down and its also highly secure. End of debate.

I come on to a forum to ask for some sensible advice and this is what I get.

Untwist your knickers sweetheart - he was only having a laugh. And fyi he gave good advice - try the electrics forum, duh - electric gates?

Sponsored Links
we'll need more info on the motors and controls as BFT do quite a few different types..
for example, are the motors purely electric or are they hydraulic?

Thats' just the sort of immature reaction I wouldn't expect from professional people.

Listen, mate. I've grifted hard for many years for everything I have and am always willing to help others who need a hand so as you don't know me, don't prejudge me for who I am. T5£t4er!
What's the issue here? I have some gates that are moved by electric. So what? It beats getting out of the car when its p*&*ing down and its also highly secure. End of debate.

I come on to a forum to ask for some sensible advice and this is what I get.

516.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back