Electric Heaters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to put an electric heater (or two) into a new rental I'm doing (no gas supply). There is such a variation, the requirements are good heat retention (oil filled?), wall mountable, slimline if possible, 7x24 hour timer and a thermostat... anyone got any recommendations?

The house is tiny, lounge 10x12, bedroom 10x10 (which houses the hot water tank in a wardrobe)), small open plan kitchen 8x6 and a bathroom (which will have a heated towel rail). So really just thinking about a suitable heater for the lounge.

Note: the house is and 8th of a cluster and has other houses back, left and right so they provide quite a lot of heat and insulation already

Sponsored Links
Does the house has economy seven elec?

I would be after some bod standard wall mounted storage heaters for mass heating I think, or if not on eco7, as said, you could do worse than an oil filled.

Daniel

One of these set to max and constantly on plus a programmable room stat wired away from the rad. You want 7 day, they only work to 24 hour cycles, hence the separate programmable stat.

Does the house has economy seven elec?

I would be after some bod standard wall mounted storage heaters for mass heating I think, or if not on eco7, as said, you could do worse than an oil filled.

Daniel

It'a not got economy 7, I've had it in the past elsewhere and the lack of control over the output was a right pain... especially when it ran out at night

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back