Electric paint sprayer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a £50 electric paint sprayer from Screwfix. Had an entire room, no sockets, no lights, to paint white so I thought I'd give it a shot.

While the experience was OK and the results aren't bad at all, the associated 'admin' with the device is a pain as you have to thin the paint to about half-half with water for it to work without sputtering. This means a bit of measuring, containers, mess and getting the drill with attachment out to mix... bah!

My question is simple... I think... is there a good paint spraying device out there that can work with undiluted matt emulsion paint or is this just the way it is?

I'm the kind of guy that likes to plug it in, pour it in and go... sorry.

Sponsored Links
I disagree, otherwise they'd not exist. So, is the answer that you don't know as you've only used a roller?

Plenty of airless sprays that can cope with normal emulsion. Rollers may be the answer but not all the time.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back