electrolux washing machine wont start any wash!!??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Integrated electrolux washing machine decided to give up on life as a cleaner otherday and hasn't worked since. It stopped half way thru a cycle, I had to manually drain it cos it cudnt manage it itself!!

Basically, I select a wash, it displays the info for that wash on the light display and wen I press start nothing happens, every now and again the display will flash 0 mins left on cycle, but nothing. I've tried pushing the door in tighter thinking it cud be that.........but no, n e suggestions wud be great because its driving me nuts!![/b]

Sponsored Links
check the filter /waste pipe for blockage then check motor brushes.

Thanks for quick response, I have checked the filter already, will have a go at checking waste pipe, where will the brushes be located?? And also wat wud I be looking for on the brushes?? Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Cheers for the vid, I actually think its the waste pipe that's blocked, I took the end of it off the waste side, had the leak that was inevitable!!lol I presume, that I have got to take the back of the washing machine off to access it as there are no glands visible??? Only problem is my paranoia of a leak, upstairs apartment and all that I'm already regretting this!!! Posts to boost morale are now very much welcome from all!! Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back