Emergency Vokera Linea 24 Issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Vokera Linea 24
The problem I am having is that the heating side seems to be working fine.
The hot water however is luke warm, the burner seems to be working fine, when I first turn the hot tap on the temperature displays 44c, it then progressively drops to 28c, this is as hot as it gets.
The hot water temperature control dial is turned to max, when I try various settings with this dial it seems to have no impact. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
probs passing throught the diverter. shut you heating off and let it get cold. open your your hot tap then feel the htg flow pipe. if this heats up, thats your problem.

I've moved on a bit in the diagnosis, if I reduce the flow to a trickle the water heats to about 50c, does this sound like the heat exchanger, if so would it be possible for me to change it and is there any gas work involved

i'd be changing the thermistors first before the heat exchanger.

Sounds like the DHW one has gone.

but then again could be other things....slugish pump or gunge in H/E

Sponsored Links
Is this a recent fault or an ongoing issue.

If ongoing issue, I would be looking at adequacy of gas line. What with water at cold tap sitting at 5 degree C for me, 40 degree will not seem very hot. Throw in an undersize gas line, hot water may as well be freezing

Sorry, I haven't ignored Possums response (I'm not in the position to ignore anyone :LOL: )
To be honest I don't know which one the htg flow pipe is, any help in this area would be greatly received.

if it was the domestic h/e, when you shut the hot tap off the led readout should read over 90 degrees.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back