vokera linea 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a vokera linea 24 and lastnight noticed the temperature in the house was very hot.Noticed all the radiators were very hot indeed.
When i checked the dial(temperature controller)on the boiler it was only half way ,but the temperature was at its maximum.
Could this be the start of a PCB problem,the water side of the boiler is fine.
I have tried a reset but it didnt seem to work.
Has anybody saw this problem before.????

Sponsored Links
I would suggest that the boiler has the pre heat facility enabled and that the diverter valve is passing hence heating up your rads to 80 degrees rather than the internals of the boiler.

Either a service kit to the divetor valve or a new motor to the valve however as your water is working ok I might suggest the former.

Further to this the thermistors are prone to failure so its worth looking at the CH one but display showing 80 degrees should rule this out.

Thanks for the info ,hope its not the thermistor it looks awful to get out of the pipework,and its located round the back of the boiler.

two screws and the side panel comes off for plenty access.

Sponsored Links
Probably the CH control knob has snapped off inside so you think it is half way but really its on full. Check it before doing owt else first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back