Vokera Linea 24 DHW Temperature Cycling during drawoff

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I have a problem with a Vokera Linea 24 Combi Boiler. On DHW drawoff the temperature cycles from hot to cold continually.
Having checked previous posts on this subject, the cause has been suggested as being the secondary heat exchanger, but with living in a soft water area is that likely to be the problem?
Thanks in anticipation

Sponsored Links
Not blocked on mains water side of plate heat ex it's the htg side. To test run hot tap & watch temp display (i assume it is a linea 24) when blr flame goes out then immediately turn the filling valve from the 12:00 position to the 09:00 position which stops water flow. The display then reads blr temperature if it is over 82 degrees then the plate heat ex is full of debris more than likely magnetit so will need flush

Hi Weareleeds,

Thanks for the prompt response. I'll check it out as per your suggestion and report back. Can it be flushed in situ or do I need to remove it?
And yes, it is a Linea 24.

Thanks - Peter

Sponsored Links
You will probably need to fit another plate heat & then flush system or that will also fail

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back