Vokera 24 Linea - DHW

Air pressure switch can be dropping out. Does the main burner come on at high, not drop to low rate but go off - then after short while, reignite at high again? Quick tip on most of Vokera range for this type of problem, loosen the combustion cover (either 2 bottom spring clips or 8 screws) just enough to get a bit of additional air drawn into the combustion chamber (crack open the combustion cover a couple of centimetres at one corner). If appliance remains on and modulates high-low-high in response to DHW temp, then prime suspect is fan venturi slightly choked, or choked fan blades (very little build up on this can cause problems. I agree with everything everyone prior to me has said, but try this to disprove the APS first (easier than descaling a plate).

Sponsored Links
I have changed the heat exchanger and the safty value, now the DHW flow is as expected. All working fine now

Thank you ALL for your help and advise!!!!!!!

I see that I told you what the problem was on the 20th January!

Its taken you a long time to fix it and during some of the coldest weather!

Tony

Agile said:

Its taken you a long time to fix it and during some of the coldest weather!

Tony

assuming again tony? :rolleyes:

his last meaningful post on the subject was on the 20th

Appriciate your help, will let you know how I get on!!

perhaps hes not so quick to post the outcome as you are to post your infinite smugness

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
I see that scatmanjohn identified the problem before you!

Softus said:
Agile said:
I see that scatmanjohn identified the problem before you!

that 50 mins could mean life or death in winter though :LOL:

I had changed the dhw heat exchanger and that seems to have sorted the issue. Sorry I did not respond earlier...many thanks for your all help!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back